This significant and historical Neo-Classical building with Beaux Arts influences served as Florence’s first public library. Built in 1925, the building was originally constructed to honor the veterans of the World War. It has now been restored to a beautiful 22k sf. home for the law offices of Turner Padget. During the renovation, the exterior and interior were restored to honor the original library and to create adaptable & beautiful spaces for Turner Padget.